The Bitsopoulos company was founded in 1950, when Constantine Bitsopoulos opened the first traditional bakery in the suburb of Holargos in Athens. In 1970 a bakery was opened in the central athenian neighborhood of Kolonaki and Constantine, together with his wife Vassiliki, laid the foundation to the Bitsopoulos company as it is today.

Targeting growth and development, the industrial unit was built in 1985 in the area of Halandri, where it still is located today, producing bread an bakery products, supplying hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, catering services and more.
Constantly aiming the highest quality, the best service and a warm and friendly communication with clients, Bitsopouloscompany offers everything a professional looks for in a supplier.